Tax Advice

Repaying Your Student Loan When You’re Self-Employed

If you're a university graduate, you'll still have to repay your student loan when you're self-employed. When you're...

Tax Advice for Self Employed Dog Walkers & Dog Sitters

If self-employment is new to you, it can be difficult to know where to start and what it all means.

Can you claim back the VAT on a Staff Christmas Party?

You will be pleased to hear that the Taxman does allow you to claim back the VAT on a Staff Party! The VAT man defines...

Changes to the VAT Flat Rate Scheme

What is the VAT Flat Rate Scheme? Normally the amount of VAT you pay to HMRC is the difference between the VAT charged by the...