CWF1 Form Online


You can find a CWF1 Form Online if you need to register for self-employment but already submit a tax return. 

You must only use the CWF1 form online if you are already registered for self-assessment and have a new form of income you need to declare.

For example, you registered as a Landlord but now have decided to start your own business so need to register for self-employment.

You Can Find the CWF1 Form Online

You can complete this form online here.

You’ll need to find your 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from when you registered for Self Assessment previously.

How to Find my UTR Number Online

Why Do You Need to Complete A CWF1 Form Online?

The CWF1 is a way of formally notifying HMRC that you have self-employment income.

You need to declare to them as part of your self-assessment tax return and (depending on your earnings) pay tax and national insurance to them on.

Updated 16 April 2019

Accountant In Your Inbox

I'll help you to make more profits, pay less tax and stay on the right side of the rules. Enter your email address and let's connect!

No spam ever. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit