This post may contain affiliate links. This means I might receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you click and decide to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting my blog.
Track your profits, see who owes you money and manage your taxes with this FREE bookkeeping spreadsheet
An easy to use bookkeeping spreadsheet that shows you how much profit you are making, the tax you need to pay and generates the numbers you’ll need to complete your self-assessment tax return.
With this free easy to use bookkeeping spreadsheet you can:
- Track how much profit you are making each month;
- Log your mileage and cash expenses to reduce your tax bill;
- Check how much tax you owe;
- Raise invoices and easily see who owes you money.
Get Your Finances In Order & Track the Numbers That Matter
Summary Dashboard to monitor your profit and taxes
Invoicing template included
Guidance To get set up and analyse your figures
Tax and National Insurance estimator
Who’s this Free Bookkeeping Spreadsheet for?
This free bookkeeping spreadsheet is designed for self-employed individuals who are:
- Self-employed with a business turnover of £85,000 or less;
- Not VAT registered;
- Need a helping hand to get their finances up and running the right way;
- Ready to start budgeting for their tax bill and payments on account;
- Discover valuable insights about your business.
Only basic excel skills required
Anita is a Chartered Accountant with over a decade of experience taking self-employed business owners from financially confused to business savvy.
She is the creator of the ‘Go Self Employed’ website, which is her corner on the internet where she makes self-employment less terrifying.