Find out how to submit P11d forms online, where to find the form online and how to calculate P11d cash values.
Friendly Disclaimer: Whilst I am an accountant, I’m not your accountant. The information in this article is legally correct but it is for guidance and information purposes only. Everyone’s situation is different and unique so you’ll need to use your own best judgement when applying the advice that I give to your situation. If you are unsure or have a question be sure to contact a qualified professional because mistakes can result in penalties.
How to Submit P11d Forms Online
First, sign into your business tax account and choose the option ‘Report any employee benefits and expenses – submit P11d’.
Next check your employee list in the system is up to date with all the employees who received benefit in kinds who need to be included in the P11d return. If any are missing, choose the option on the right to ‘Add Employee’.
Select the name of each employee that needs a P11d filed online for by choosing the link ‘Expenses and Benefits’.
Once all P11d forms have been completed online, the P11d(b) form can be submitted which contains the amount of national insurance payable by the employer on the cash value of benefits provided.
- Section A P11d Form : Assets Transferred to Employees
- P11d Form Section B: Payments Made on Behalf of the Employee
- P11d Form Section C: Vouchers and Credit Cards
- P11d Living Accommodation Section D
- P11d Mileage Allowance Section E
- P11d Car Tax and Car Fuel Section F
- P11d Vans and Van Fuel Section G
- P11d Loans Section H: Interest and Low Interest Loans
- P11d Private Medical Insurance Form Section I
- P11d Qualifying Relocation Expenses Section J
- P11d Form Section K: Services Supplied
- P11d Form Section L: Assets Placed at Employees Disposals
- P11d Section M: Other Items
- P11d Section N: Expenses Payments on Behalf of the Employee