Step-By-Step Guide to Completing Your Tax Return Online [2018/2019 Edition]
Step-by-Step Guide to Completing Your Tax Return Online [2018/2019 Edition]. Quickly and easily complete your self-assessment tax return online using this easy step-by-step approach.
My ebook walks you through completing your tax return from start to finish. I’ll show you what you need to have ready to make completing your return a breeze as well as sharing some expert advice on allowances and deductions that may reduce your tax bill.
It’s perfect for anyone who wants to avoid paying an accountant because they have fairly simple tax affairs.
Who Is This For?
This ebook is designed to help individuals who are:
- Self-employed with a business turnover of £85,000 or less such as professionals, creatives, bloggers and taxi drivers or;
- Employed (either full-time or part-time) and self-employed with a business turnover of £85,000 or less or;
- Foster Carers or;
- Qualified and trainee accountants looking to learn more about the self-assessment system.
Who Isn’t This For?
- Non-UK Residents or;
- Anyone who files a paper tax return;
- Landlords (coming soon);
- Individuals who received dividends (coming soon);
- Individuals who received pensions, foreign income or capital gains.
This edition is for UK residents and reflects the 2018/2019 tax rules.
Guide Created by Anita Forrest ACA