P800 Letter

p800 refund

A P800 letter is issued by HMRC if you are employed or receive a pension following the end of the tax year (usually by November) once they have checked your tax records they find that you have paid too much or too little tax. A tax year starts on 6 April and ends 5 April … Read more

What is a P11D Form?

What is a P11d Form

A P11d form is an HMRC form used by an employer to let HMRC know about any benefits or perks employees have received. The information contained in the form is used by the: Employer to complete a P11d(b) which shows additional tax payable on the benefits they give; Employees so they know the taxable value … Read more