Will the Job Centre give me a P45?


Your Benefits Office will issue you a P45 if you were previously claiming Job Seekers Allowance but have now found a job.  

Your new Employer will ask for your P45 as contains your personal details, details of your earnings and tax code.  They will need these details so they will deduct the correct amount of tax each time they pay you.

If you have not received your P45 contact your Benefits Office to request it.