Calculate how much VAT you need to add to your invoices or check how much VAT you’ve paid in a VAT-inclusive price calculator.
How to Use the VAT Calculator
- Enter the price;
- Update the VAT rate, if necessary, the calculator defaults to the standard VAT rate of 20%;
- Choose whether you want to add or remove VAT.
Read all my VAT Guides
New Here? These are my most popular resources:
- Sole Trader or Limited Company? – Download my free calculator to check which business structure would help you to pay less tax;
- Tax Records and Bookkeeping – Understand what tax records you’ll need to keep and how to set up your own bookkeeping system;
- Self Employment Taxes Explained – Learn what taxes you’ll pay, how much and when;
- VAT Guides – From registration to de-registration, VAT schemes and thresholds, these guides will take you through the basics every UK small business owner needs to know;
- Invoice Template – Free template and step-by-step guide so you can get paid by your clients.