How to Go Self Employed
Learn the steps to going self-employed, setting up a business and managing taxes with detailed tutorials and how-to guides
Starting Your Self-Employed Journey?
Or struggling to understand what’s expected of you when it comes to the tax side of things?
Here, you’ll find detailed guides to help you navigate the process of setting up a business and managing tax and accounting.
From choosing a business structure to letting HMRC know you’re working for yourself and what types of tax you’ll pay, these detailed guides will uncomplicate the process of going self-employed to give you the confidence you haven’t missed a step along the way. Jargon-free guaranteed.
Whilst I am an accountant, I’m not your accountant. The information contained in this website is for guidance and information purposes only. It should not be relied upon as professional accounting, tax and legal advice. For specific advice relevant to your own situation, always contact a professional because mistakes can result in penalties.
- How Does the Starting Rate for Savings Work?
- Uniform Tax Rebate: What It Covers and How Much You Can Claim
- How is National Insurance Calculated? (+ NIC Rates for 2023)
- 9 Profitable Online Business Ideas For Self-Employment in 2023
- Cumulative v. Non Cumulative Tax Codes: What’s the Difference?
- The 40% Tax Bracket (+ 3 Ways to Avoid It)
- HMRC Mileage Rates 2023-24
- UK Tax Brackets and Income Tax Bands 2023-24